Desired Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must have a first degree in Accounting/Auditing or equivalent and at least two years post qualification relevant experience. A Master’s Degree in Accounting/ Auditing or equivalent and or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) would be an added advantage. In addition, applicants should have a clean class 4 driver’s licence, be proficient in using Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point and must maintain high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists the Chief Internal Auditor in preparing Annual Audit Plans.
• Prepares audit programs.
• Performs audit inspection and reviews.
• Comes up with recommendations to improve work processes and procedures.
• Compiles audit reports for the areas.
• Assists in implementation of external audit plan.
• Assists in conducting fraud and other special investigations.
• Conducts follow up audits.
• Any other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates must submit six (6) sets of hardcopy applications, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, national identification (ID & birth certificate) and a detailed curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, date of availability, current salary, contact details, names and addresses of three referees addressed to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar – Human Resource
Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences
Bag 7001, Stair Guthrie Road
By no later than 1400 hours on Friday, 24 September 2021. Applicants should clearly indicate the post being applied for on the application letter, and only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.