B. Eng. /B. Tech (Hons) Chemical Engineering or equivalent with at least 2.1 degree class.
- A tertiary teaching qualification will be an added advantage.
- ZIE membership is an added advantage.
- At least two years of post-graduate experience in the chemical engineering field and registered in Chemical Engineering is a distinct advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities
The candidate should be able to assist in teaching at least two modules from the following;
• Principles of Chemical Engineering,
• Fluid-Solid Systems
• Heat Transfer,
• Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics,
• Mass Transfer,
• Separation Processes
Interested candidates must submit six (6) sets of hardcopy applications, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, national identification (ID & birth certificate) and a detailed curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, date of availability, current salary, contact details, names and addresses of three referees addressed to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar – Human Resource
Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences
Bag 7001 Stair Guthrie Road
By no later than 1400 hours on Friday, 19 August 2022. Applicants should clearly indicate the post being applied for on the application letter, and only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.