Desired Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must have a first Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Forensic Auditing or equivalent, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and at least two years post qualification relevant experience working in an Information Systems Audit Environment. A Master’s Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Forensic Auditing or equivalent would be an added advantage. In addition, applicants should have a clean class 4 driver’s licence, be proficient in using CAATS, Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point and must maintain high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist the Chief Internal Auditor to:
• Conduct Audit Reviews of Information Systems, Applications, Operations and Processes.
• Develop Information Systems Audit and Risk Assessment Standard Programs.
• Design Map Processes and Operations Flow Chart to support Audit Plans.
• Develop, Build and Implement tools for Data Analysis.
• Conduct financial and information systems audits.
• Promote efficient practices by recommending improvements in processing capability, user interface, and security designs of the ICT network.
• Examine and evaluate the University’s information systems for adequacy of controls, efficiency, reliability, data integrity and confidentiality.
• Evaluate IT Infrastructure and establishes controls to mitigate loss as well as evaluate Revenue Assurance Processes and Systems to establish Revenue Opportunities.
• Compile audit reports.
• Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Interested candidates must submit six (6) sets of hardcopy applications, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, national identification (ID & birth certificate) and a detailed curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, date of availability, current salary, contact details, names and addresses of three referees addressed to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar – Human Resource
Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences
Bag 7001, Stair Guthrie Road
By no later than 1400 hours on Friday, 24 September 2021. Applicants should clearly indicate the post being applied for on the application letter, and only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.