In line with the Student Representative Council (SRC) Constitution which requires that an election for SRC members be held, MSUAS will be holding elections for SRC President and Vice-President on the 24th of June 2021 and for other SRC positions on the 25th June 2021. An e-mail, outlining the requirements that all interested contestants should meet and the steps they should take for them to be eligible to stand in the election, has been sent to all Google Classroom students’ accounts.
The vacant positions that are up for election are:
• Vice President
• Secretary General
• Minister of Finance and Academic Affairs
• Minister of Information and Publicity, Legal and Constitutional Affairs
• Minister of Gender, Social Affairs and Physically Challenged
• Minister of Sports and Recreation
• Minister of Health and Food, Resident and Non-Resident Students
• Minister of International Affairs, Cultural and Religious Affairs
Students with disabilities are also encouraged to run for office.
The Division of Student Affairs