PhD in Management Studies (Finance, Risk Management and Banking candidate) (University of South Africa (UNISA), 2019 – present)
MBA in Banking and Finance (NUST, 2013)
BCOM (Hons) Business Management (Finance option) (awarded with MSU Book Prize) (MSU, 2007)
Dip.Ed (specialising in Vocational and Technical Education) (UZ, 1998)
- Accounting, Business and Economics Education pedagogy
- Financial inclusion
- Rural and agricultural finance
- Business and professional ethics
Publications and Conferences
Peer Reviewed and Refereed Academic Journals
- Zhou, H., Maireva, C & Chiware, M. (2022). Implications of the New Public Management paradigm on judicial governance in Zimbabwe. IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) Volume 27, Issue 3, Series 4 (March. 2022) 55-68.
- Maireva, C., Muza, C., & Beans, H. (2021). Employability of Accounting TVET Graduates: A Case of One Polytechnic College in Zimbabwe. East African Journal of Education and Social Sciences, April – June 2021, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp.97–107.
- Maireva, C and Magomana, N. R. (2021). The Influence of endogenous factors on entrepreneurial success among youths in Masvingo Urban, Zimbabwe. East African Journal of Education and Social Sciences, April – June 2021, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp.179–189.
- Magomana, N. R and Maireva, C. (2021). Information technology and entrepreneurship development in Africa. East African Journal of Education and Social Sciences EAJESS April – June 2021, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp.239—242.
- Beans, H., Muza, C., & Maireva, C. (2021). Does Gender Affect the performance of learners in Business Studies at A Level? Evidence from rural secondary schools in Zimbabwe. International Academic Journal of Education and Literature. 2 (4); 8-16.
- Beans, H.; Maireva, C., and Muza, C. (2020). Zimbabwe’s higher education institutions’ preparedness in responding to Covid-19 induced disruptions to education. Journal of New Vision in Educational Research JoNVER Volume 1, Issue 2 (Special Issue), pp 267 – 282.