Mr Newettie Jambo
- MSc Agriculture (Agricultural Economics) – Stellenbosch University
- BSc Agriculture (Agricultural Economics) – University of Venda
- Certificate in Understanding Panel Survey Data – University of Cape Town
- Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE) – Chinhoyi University of Technology
- P.h.D in Economics – Rhodes University, South Africa
Agricultural production economics,
Agricultural marketing agricultural sociology.
- Welfare and livelihood development of smallholder farmers
- Rural Development
- Behavioral Economics
- Development economics
- Jambo, N., & Traub, L. (2023). An assessment on the impact of agricultural spending types on agricultural growth: A case for Zambia, Malawi, South Africa. Cogent Food & Agriculture, 9(1), 2221008. https://doi.org/10.1080/23311932.2023.2221008
- Nyakatonje, B, & Jambo, N. (2023). The Adoption of Strategies to Reduce Deforestation from Tobacco Production: A Case of Smallholder Farmers in Headlands Area of Makoni District. African Journal of Agriculture and Food Science, Vol. 6 No. 1, 2023. https://DOI:10.52589/AJAFSBBFL7WRS
- Jambo, N., Matsekete, JV., Manyise, T., Ruzhani, F., & Madzokere, F. (2023). Groundnut Market Participation in Zimbabwe. A Case of Makoni District. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development. Vol. in press. https://academicjournals.org/journal/JAERD/article-in-press-abstract/groundnut_market_participation_in_zimbabwe_a_case_of_makoni_district.
- Madududu, P., Madzokere, F., Jambo, N & Ruzhani, F. (2022). Determinants of agricultural commercialization in smallholder farmers in Zimbabwe: The case of Zhombe North Rural District. Journal of Development and Agricultural Economics. 14(3), 95-104. https://DOI:10.5897/JDAE2022.1336.