- 2014-2015: Midlands State University: Postgraduate Diploma in Tertiary Education [PDTE]
- 2009-2011: University of Zimbabwe: Masters in Agriculture and Applied Economics [MAAE]
- 2002-2005: University of Zimbabwe: B.Sc. Honours Degree in Agriculture [Agricultural Economics]
- Agricultural policy Analysis
- Markets and Price Analysis
- Production economics
- International Trade
- Ruvarashe Tapera, Dube Phamela and Nyasha Chipunza. An Assessment of Economic Efficiency of Smallholder Irish Potato Producers In Nyanga District Of Zimbabwe. International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS). ISSN No. 2454-6186
- Ability Mufunda., Norman Mupaso., Tendai Maparara., & Nyasha Chipunza. Evaluation of financial performance of center pivot versus furrow irrigation systems in sugarcane (Saccharum Officinarum) production at Green Fuel in Chipinge, Zimbabwe. International Journal of Innovative Research and Knowledge, Volume 5 Issue 2, February 2020.
- An Econometric Approach to Ascertain Sorghum Supply Response in Zimbabwe. Author(S): Munyati Vincent Tinashe, Mugabe Douglas, Chipunza Nyasha, Mafuse Never, Chagwiza Godfrey & Musara Joseph. African Journal of Agricultural Research; Vol. 8 (47), pp. 6034-6038, 5 December, 2013
iv. Estimation of Optimal Land Use Allocation among Small Holder (A1) Farmer Households in Zimbabwe. A Case Study of Long Croft Farm, In Mazowe District. Author(S): Mugabe Douglas, Chipunza Nyasha, Munyati Vincent Tinashe, Mupaso Norman & Makarudze Fungai. Journal of Agricultural Science; Vol. 6, No. 2; 2014
- Characterisation of Smallholder Schemes in Chirumanzi District, Zimbabwe. Author(S): Mupaso Norman, Nyamutowa Charles, Mugabe Douglas, Chipunza Nyasha, & Masunda Stein. Journal of Agricultural Science; Vol. 6, No. 2; 2014
Work in progress:
- Reconnoitring the contributions of small grains cultivated in dryland regions of Zimbabwe on immune system and fight against Covid-19
- An analysis of the drivers of agricultural intensification among farmers in Manicaland.
- Competiveness of the wheat sector of Zimbabwe. Using Policy Analysis Matrix (PAM) Approach. Author(S): Chipunza Nyasha, Mugabe Douglas, Munyati Vincent Tinashe, Mupaso Norman & Makarudze Fungai.
- An analysis of the socioeconomic factors affecting wheat production in Nyabira Zvimba District, Zimbabwe. Authors (S): Chipunza Nyasha & Mupaso Norman.
- Resource Use Efficiency of A1 maize farmers in Zimbabwe: A case of Mazowe South District. Authors (S): Mugabe Douglas, Chipunza Nyasha & Mupaso Norman.
- An Evaluation of the Economic Performance of Communal Irrigation in Zimbabwe. Authors (S): Mupaso Norman, Chipunza Nyasha & Mugabe Douglas.
Key Community Engagement Activities:
i. Held a seminar in Silobela on how to form and run a company as a way of correcting the failures which are associated with cooperatives.
ii. Stakeholder consultation on module rebranding in Bulawayo.