Name: Prosper Tafadzwa Denhere
Contact Details: email@example.com
-Currently Studying PhD in Information Systems
–PGDTE Midlands State University
–MSc Management Information Systems, Midlands State University
–BSc Hons degree in Information Systems, Midlands State University
- Health Informatics
- Enterprise Architecture
Research Publications: –
- Caleb Manjeese, Talent Mawere, Kundai O. Sai, Denhere Prosper. Understanding the Information Security awareness and attitudes of students in Zimbabwean universities: A case study of Great Zimbabwe University. Excel International Journal of Multidiscipline Management Studies- ISSN 2249-8834, EIJMMS, Volume (9) September (2015), pp31-40.
- Talent Mawere, Prosper Denhere*, Caleb Manjeese, Kundai Oliver Sai. Towards a Mobile Banking Adoption model for the Zimbabwean Market. Excel International Journal of Multidiscipline Management Studies-ISSN 2249-8834. EIJMMS, Vol 4 (8), August (2014), pp.34-44.
- Manjeese Caleb, Mawere Talent,Sai Kundai Oliver, Denhere Prosper Tafadzwa. A closer Look on the Awareness of Information Security amongst Zimbabwean Universities Staff: A case study of Great Zimbabwe University. Greener Journal Of Internet, Information and Communication Systems. ISSN: 2384-2373. Vol 2(1) pp. 001-010, April 2015.
- Talent Mawere, Prosper Tafadzwa Denhere, Maxmillan Giyane , Tinomuda Mzikamwi , Paul Mupfiga . An Analysis of MobileBanking Adoption in Zimbabwe. JIARM, Vol 1 (8) Septmber 2013, ISSN: 2320-50883.
- Batani John, Denhere Prosper Tafadzwa, Mawere Talent. The role of E-commerce in Resuscitating the economy of Zimbabwe. IJMBS. Vol 5. Issue2, April-June 2015. ISSN: 2230-9519 (Online) ISSN: 2231-2463 (Ptint).
- Tinomuda Mzikamwi, Samuel Musungwini, Caroline Ruvinga, Prosper Tafadzwa Denhere and Mupfiga Paul Simbabrashe “Performance and Management of Infrastructure Mode Based Wi-Fi Technology in the State Universities of Zimbabwe” Published in International Journal of Trend in Research and Development (IJTRD), ISSN: 2394-9333, Volume-4 | Issue-1 , February 2017.
- KOS Sai, C Manjeese, T Mawere, PT Denhere. An Overview of Information Systems Security Measures in Zimbabwean Small and Medium size Enterprises. Excel International Journal of Multidisciplinary Management Studies 5 (9), 31-40
Research Papers awaiting Publication:
- An ICT Governance framework for short-term Insurance Companies in Zimbabwe.
- Prosper Tafadzwa Denhere, Munyaradzi Zhou, Ephias Ruhode, “A practitioner Centred Assessment on Health Information Systems Interoperability Readiness in Zimbabwe: Mixed Study Approach,” Universal Journal of Public Health, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. xx – xx, 2022. DOI: 10.13189/ujph.2022.1001xx.
- A conceptual framework for assessing interoperable health information systems enterprise architecture development: A literature survey
- An insight into the challenges affecting the adoption of telematics for smart city evolution
- Health Information Systems interoperability functional imperatives for practitioner-patient interaction in Zimbabwe
Work in Progress:
- Telematics as a transformative agent for the Zimbabwean Auto Insurance Ecosystem.
- The role of Cloud Computing towards interoperability of Zimbabwean State Universities.
- Cloud Computing and the future for Sustainable Healthcare Services in Zimbabwe.
- The Role of Cloud Computing in Reshaping the Zimbabwean Insurance Industry.
- Curbing crime and road carnages through Intelligent Transportation Systems in Zimbabwe.
- Telematics as a panacea to smart cities development.
- Chairperson of University Website Committee
- Serving member of the University Senate