Name: Mrs Baipai Rudorwashe
Department: Tourism and hospitality management
- Njerekai C, Wushe R, Basera V. (2018) Staffing and Working Conditions of Employees in Chinese Restaurants in Zimbabwe: Justifiable? Journal Tourism Hospitality. Vol 7: 341.
- Baipai, R., Basera, V., & Chikuta, O. (2020). Utilization of the Zambezi River Basin for Tourism: Opportunitiesand Challenges. Hospitality & Tourism Review, 1(1), 11-22.
- Mazhande, P., Basera, V., Chikuta, O., Tapfuma, M., Ncube, F. and Baipai, R. (2020). Perceptions and Practice of Tipping amongst Domestic Tourists in Zimbabwe, 3(1)
- Basera, V & Baipai, R. (2020). The online marketing strategies of Destination Marketing Organisations (DMOs), South Africa Tourism (SAT) Southern Africa benchmarkInternational Journal of Tourism and Hotel Management 2020; 2(1): 06-12
- Ncube F. N. , Chikuta O. , Basera V., Baipai R., Mazhande P. , Tapfuma M. (2021) Economic Impact of the Covid 19 pandemic on the hotel sector in Zimbabwe. Journal of Tourism, Culinary, and Entrepreneurship. Vol 1 (2) 105-121
- Tapfuma M., Chikuta O., Ncube F.N. , Baipai R., Mazhande P & Basera V. (2021). Perceptions on tourism and hospitality education-carrier match: A case of graduates from three Universities in Zimbabwe. Journal of Tourism, Culinary, and Entrepreneurship. Vol 1 (2), 190-207
- Baipai, R., Chikuta, O., Gandiwa, E. & Mutanga, C.N. (2021). A Critical Review of Success Factors for Sustainable Agritourism Development. African Journal of Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure, 10(6):1778-1793
- An assessment of the extent to which farms in Zimbabwe meet the requirements for sustainable agritourism development
- Critical success factors for sustainable agritourism development: A multi-stakeholder perspective
- Stakeholder perceptions on the development of sustainable agritourism in Zimbabwe: Benefits, prospects and challenges
- The development of a framework for sustainable agritourism in Zimbabwe
- Paper titled ‘A critical review of success factors for sustainable agritourism development’ presented at “First International Tourism Conference’’ ,ZITF, Bulawayo on 11 September 2019
- Paper titled An assessment of the extent to which farms in Zimbabwe meet the requirements for sustainable agritourism, presented on “9th Botho University International Research Conference on 26 November 2021
- Oral presentation titled ‘Development of a framework for sustainable agritourism in Zimbabwe’ to be presented at the International Workshop on agritourism, Vermont, USA. August 2022